Monday, March 19, 2018

Switching to natural vs chemical

In the past few years, excuse the absence, I have made the switch to sustainably sourced, cruelty free and natural skin and hair care products... Yes, it is a mouthful...  Anyway, it has been challenging to say the least to find an affordable, in South Africa, sustainably sourced,  natural and cruelty free product range that I LIKE and works for MY skin and hair... Tall order....

All hail, coconut oil .... used on my hair and skin when in a pinch.. My other savior is the 3 for 2 Body Shop sales, to buy those yummy body butters and shower gels.

And then I met LUSH - not good for my wallet but so yummy and good for the planet! I want to support their cruelty free, non-plastic packaged items, so I splurge ever so often... You can buy online www.lush.co.za


The thing is that if you ask around, chances are someone knows of a good home remedy or a great affordable brand, so it is not impossible, but rather consider it an adventure to find the hold quadrangle of : sustainably sourced, natural, cruelty free and affordable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment