Monday, June 25, 2012

Wakeup Makeup



Since the beginning of the year I have toned down the makeup I have been wearing. I am not sure why but have now in wintertime realised that I do need something extra to make me feel good during the day. I usually carry a small case with essentials in my hand bag and I thought I would share the contents of my little bag.

The bag itself was one of the free gifts in a glamour magazine a few years ago and it has really done well and not fallen apart or grown holes everywhere.



SO I usually have 2 glosses in the bag- one natural and one kind of pink/ coppery; in case I have a meeting or something. I also have a mascara tube( it is the cheaper brand that I won’t mind leaving my bag in the car in the sun. 

 Then I have a nail file… no need to explain that one; as well a cute Nivea compact which was a gift with purchase 2 years ago. 

Black eyeliner is kind of my essential makeup piece and so I have one stick in there which is very soft and quick to apply and also easy to remove in case I go overboard and end up looking raccoon-ish.


At the end of the day I think I am having an makeup crisis as I do like using it but I feel that because my office work is very casual it is a waste of product. I need a daily set of stuff which will be my stuff I don’t mind wasting stuff. 


In any case I just realised I have a drawer of such products but I don’t want to use them! I think I have a nesting issue with makeup…. Well I hope I can figure it out now that I have recognised it!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment