Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July brings dry


I am in experimentation of finding ways of not having my skin turn to dust by the time September rolls around. As a result I have conflicting scents of lotions and body oils on me..... First off Lux body cream does  a pretty decent job. The scent fades quite quick but my skin does not feel dry. It does not feel super moist and supple either.... 


Second up Bio Oil- I use this in the evening mostly instead of cream. It just feels nourishing and my skin kind of laps it up! I like it but not the oily factor. I had found a good  product. 


The Oh So Heavenly ribbons cream from Clicks. The scent is good, lasts a lot longer than most and my skin feels smooth and soft until 3 pm ish. I like it quite a bit!

Another good product is Palmers cocoa butter which is so damn good at keeping my skin look touchable! I love it. I have not tried the olive oil one as a I am a cocoa butter addict!


Hope you have a good routine to keep you dermis happy! Also the scrubbing gloves from Body Shop are really great for exfoliation and ensure that your skin absorbs as much moisture as possible! 


No comments:

Post a Comment