Monday, July 9, 2012

The shine continues




Beauty Bulletin Community 


One website I can definitely recommend is www.beautybulletin.com. I found it when looking for a product review and stumbled across the site and when it said that they sent stuff to you to review I was amazed that is was a South African site! I signed up and received some amazing stuff from them so far. Rimmel products, Paul Mitchell hair products, Yardley mascara and most recently the new Johnsons Johnsons face care range. I am very happy to be a part of their VIP member community. 

The other fantastic thing about the site is that all the other members  are all so friendly and cool. They are so forthcoming with advice and specials happening.  I love sharing sale purchases with them as it actually makes me feel good when other people also get a great deal! For instance the Body Shop sales are great to share as well as the Clicks sales and specials. 

It has been a great way for me to try new products and they pay attention to the reviews you give so they know what you have tried already. A group of very dedicated women who are so fantastic at what they do!

Nails for winter:
 The recent surge in nail art has left me feeling rather underwhelmed. 

It seems the stick on falsie craze is back to compensate for going to the salon for a full mani with nail art/ simple French manicure. My solution has been to try going neutral for winter so that my nails stand out in their neutrality! But come November they shall be glittered out and long. I struggled this winter to stop my nails from splitting, so I cut them all down, gave them a nice oil massage and ensured that the base coat was applied first. It has made a difference to the staying power of my polish.




In terms of products I love , the Body Shop new Raspberry shower and bath gel is quite yummy as it the raspberry body butter. I still wish I could get another tub of the scrub but the body butter will have to do!





No comments:

Post a Comment