Thursday, November 17, 2011

Me loves

This is going to be a total drool fest post about products which are out currently and are .. to die for:) I looked at the list from elle.com,
First off  is the Benefit creaseless cream shadow.... hmmmm I dont know what else to say! I await Glambox to bring us some benefit products asap! Perhaps in the xmas box?? :)

Secondly I adore Terry Rouge- terrybly age defence lisptick that is supposed to boost collagen production- It looks like a great shade of red that will work for evenings out and even glammed up with some shimmery lipgloss!



Third on the list if the Vera Wang perfume Preppy princess- it has tangerine, red berries and coconut water .. I mean could you ask for a more lovely palette for summer!!



Last on my lusting list is this Stila eyepenicl in teal.. Felt tip, lovely colour and really how do you go wrong with a well defined eye?

Well just a few of my dreaming categories covered.. there shall be more!!

xx shimmers

No comments:

Post a Comment