Monday, November 21, 2011

Brand Spotlight: Essence

I have decided to once a month/ twice a month if inspired, spotlight on brands which are in my beauty boxes:) To start off I will spotlight Essence. I was introduced to it by the ladies of the www.beautybulletin.com  community. A lot of them had spoke about this brand and tempted me into trying its many sparkly and affordable products.


I first tried the 2in1 kajal eyeliner , in grey and baby pink. The quality of these products is what stands out for me. I love the selection of colours and fantastic pricing! I also have the kajal in plain black and purple.



Then the nail polishes... dream polishes! The colours are fun and funky without being juvenile.  I adore the top matte coat which creates this filed down finish to nails as well as their very cool multi-dimension polishes which are completely addictive but unfortunately being discontinued. I do look forward to seeing their new range of polishes though!

Here are a few I bought: Found my love, Sundancer, Fall for me, and top matte coat.. See also the gorgeous lipliner in a natural pink colour that matches my lipcolour.






I also bought one of their very cool brushes and mascaras.. The mascara is called ' All eyes on me' and I got it in brown.. It is truly a very good quality mascara, compared to the other brands such as Rimmel and Maybelline; this one is in a cool packacging, lengthened my lashes and added beautiful natural volume to them!



I think that Essence is an amazing brand with a very wide fan base. They cater for the tweens, teens, university and working woman. They are on trend and not too 'crazy' but they allow many options in their ranges for those that want to experiment. I love that they are cruelty free and that Clicks is the stockist here in South Africa so that I can use my Clicks money back vouchers to buy more stuff!!

Essence has truly enhanced my makeup boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment