Thursday, November 17, 2011

My fashion idols

I am not a fashion student and can not recognise collections as they are shown in magazine, but I know style when I see it and these individuals below emanate it for me. The confidence to be unique and so in their own skin inspires me when I put my clothes together.....

Jeannie Mai - I fell in love with this chica watching 'How do I look?' and now she is regular on another fave of mine Perez Hilton's beauty site www.cocoperez.com which I check in with every day! I always dress thinking  : Would Jeannie Mai let me walk out the door in this?

Kelly Osbourne is beyond smart, and hilarious. Love her new svelte body and associated style sense which has grown a lot since she has been on Fashion Police. Love that her curves are still prominent and her edgy tattoos make her look her own.





Lady Gaga.. I don't think I need to justify this, but she speaks to my soul. She inspires me to be creative, different and love it! I adore her stunning sense of style, ability to walk in the craziest shoes and outfits as well as the confidence to WERK it everywhere she goes! even to yoga :) She is so in touch with having her fashion make a real statement and her qualities as a human being make her my style star!


xx shimmers

No comments:

Post a Comment